Improve your SEO strategy by creating your Core & Longtail keywords.
Here are some steps to forwarding your domain using GoDaddy:
1. To forward domains registered through GoDaddy.com, first go to the following address: http://www.godaddy.com/default.aspx
2. Next, login with your username and password. Once logged in, click on the “My Domain Names” or “Domain Manager” link. This will open a page with all of your domains listed. You will do the following process for each domain that you wish to forward.
3. Click on the name of the domain. You will see all information for the domain listed on this page. Look for a section titled “Forwarding” with a link beneath that should read, “Domain is not forwarded.” Click on this link.
4. A box will open at the top of the page, select the “Forwarding” tab. Check the box that says “Enable Forwarding.” This will allow you to enter the URL that you want your domain to redirect to into the “Forward To:” field.
5. Select the box that says “301 Moved Permanently” and click “OK.” These changes may take a bit to process so check back at the domain periodically.
Allowed tags: <a> link, <b> bold, <i> italics